DON’T BE THE RIDER THAT RUINS ACCESS FOR EVERYONE.
RULES TO FOLLOW
- NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN THE PARKING LOT
- NO NUDITY – USE THE CHANGING ROOM
- KEEP YOUR DOG LEASHED WHILE CROSSING CAMP TAPAWINGO PROPERTY
- DO NOT LITTER – PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT
- SLOW SPEEDS WHILE CROSSING CAMP TAPAWINGO PROPERTY
- Please drive the speed limit or below while on your way to and from the Black Rock trail system. Every time you are driving your car with bikes in the area you are representatives of the greater bike community. Dust kicked up from vehicles can inconveniences our neighbors, and high speeds are reckless on the dirt roads.
- Park only in front of the Camp Tapawingo gate or along the road out of the lane of traffic. Do not sit or walk on Tapawingo property — stay on the road at all times.
- Public nudity, alcohol consumption, public urination, and use of illicit substances are not tolerated on the property. Dogs must be leashed between the parking lot and orange gate. Please assist us by behaving conscientiously, and if you see any other riders violating these policies, correct them. This is a family area; state laws will be enforced.
- Mountain bikers riding by the camp at fast speeds disrupt the peace and tranquility of their guests. Intentionally disturbing anyone at the camp — for example, by instigating a confrontation — will lead to loss of access for everyone.
- Below the orange gate, ride at no greater than walking speed. If you think you’re burning up your brakes….walk!
- If interacting with anyone at the camp, please adhere to all rules. Never engage in a negative manner. Pass this message on!
- Enjoy and have a great time at Black Rock!