DON’T BE THE RIDER THAT RUINS THE ACCESS FOR EVERYONE.
RULES TO FOLLOW
- NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN THE PARKING LOT
- NO NUDITY – USE THE CHANGING ROOM
- KEEP YOUR DOG LEASHED WHILE CROSSING CAMP TAPAWINGO PROPERTY
- DO NOT LITTER – PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT
- SLOW SPEEDS WHILE CROSSING CAMP TAPAWINGO PROPERTY
- Please drive the speed limit or below while on your way to and from the blackrock trail system. Every time you are driving your car with bikes in the area you are representatives of the greater bike community. Dust kicked up from vehicles cause inconveniences to our neighbors and high speeds are reckless on the dirt roads.
- Park only in front of the Camp Tapawingo gate or along the road out of the lane of traffic. Do not sit or walk on Tapawingo property, stay on the road at all times
- Public nudity, beer drinking, public urination, use of illicit substances, dogs off of leashes between the parking lot and orange gate and are not to be tolerated. Dogs can be released from leashes only behind the orange gate. Please ask anyone not in compliance to adhere to these policies. This is a family area and illegal activities and state laws will be enforced.
- Mountain bikers riding by the camp at fast speeds are disrupt the peace and tranquility of their guests. Intentionally trying to disturb anyone at the camp — for example, starting a confrontation — will inevitably lead to the shutdown of the trails.
- Walking speed is the only speed that you should ride down the road below the orange gate. If you think your burning up your brakes….Walk!
- If confronted by anyone at the camp, please adhere to the message, smile and never engage in a negative manner, no matter how you feel about it. Pass this message on
- Enjoy and have a great time at Black Rock!